Policies and Procedures
University College students come from varying backgrounds and experiences, but all share a desire of pushing the boundaries of knowledge and serving those around us.
These policies and procedures are intended to help you in your academic experiences while in University College and as you transition to your respective majors.
- What is Academic Advising?
- Add/Drop Policy
- Petitioning for Credit by AP, IB, or CLEP Exams
- University's Course Numbering System
- Grade Exclusion/Replacement Policy
- Grade of Incomplete
- Grades and GPA Calculation
- Maximum Credit Hours per Semester
- Pass/Fail Guidelines
- Probation and Dismissal
- Progress Reports
- Withdrawal from the University
- Student Classification
- Texas Success Initiative (TSI)