Employment of Student Office Assistants
- Eligible for work-study with appropriate documentation.
- Knowledge of standard office equipment, basic keyboarding, filing and familiarity with multi-line phone systems.
- Customer service background preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Answer multi-line telephone and direct calls to appropriate area or personnel.
- Assist student users in purchasing tutorial hours and understanding program guidelines.
- Assist tutors, SI leaders and staff personnel with filing, copying handouts, distributing flyers and running errands as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Do not call the department directly; qualified applicants will be contacted.
- Register with SNAPjobs and complete the online application including your résumé and class schedule.
- Provide your work-study eligibility form when interviewed.