Start Strong Freshman Tutoring Program
UT Arlington is pleased to announce the Start Strong Freshman Tutoring Program, providing up to six (6) hours of free tutoring in selected courses offered during the fall semester for all first-time and returning freshmen.
Here's what you need to know about this program:
- Students must register for and complete their first hour of tutoring by October 2, 2015. To register, visit University Tutorial and Supplemental Instruction in Ransom Hall, Suite 205.
- Upon completion of your first tutoring appointment you will receive five (5) hours of additional free tutoring to be used during the Fall 2015 semester.
- Free tutoring is available for the following selected courses:
- Biology 1345/1441/1442
- Chemistry 1441/1442/1465
- Computer Science Engineering 1310
- Economics 2305/2306
- English 0300/1301/1302
- Geology 1301/1302
- History 1311/1312
- Math 0302/1301/1302/1303/1308/1315/1316/1325/1327/1421/1426
- Physics 1441/1442/1443/1444
- Political Science 2311/2312
- Psychology 1315
- Spanish 1441/1442
- Sociology 1311
- Study Skills
- If you wish to receive tutoring beyond your six free hours, or if you need tutoring in a course not listed on the free course list, tutoring is available for $6.50/hr.
For more details on this program, contact University Tutorial and Supplemental Instruction at 817-272-2617 or drop by our office at 205 Ransom Hall.