Start Strong Freshman Tutoring Program
UT Arlington is pleased to announce the Start Strong First-Year Tutoring Program, providing up to six (6) hours of free tutoring in selected courses offered during the spring semester for all first-year students.
Here's what you need to know about this program:
- Students must register for and complete their first hour of tutoring by September 23, 2016. To register, visit University Tutorial & Supplemental Instruction in Ransom Hall, Suite 205.
- Upon completion of your first tutoring appointment you will receive five (5) hours of additional free tutoring to be used during the Spring 2016 semester.
- Free tutoring is available for the following selected courses:
- Biology 1345/1441/1442
- Chemistry 1441/1442/1451/1465
- Computer Science Engineering 1310
- Economics 2305/2306
- Engineering 1300
- English 0300/1301/1302
- Geology 1301/1302
- History 1311/1312
- Math 0311/1312/1301/1302/1303/1308/1315/1316/1325/1327/1421/1426
- Physics 1441/1442/1443/1444
- Political Science 2311/2312
- Psychology 1315
- Spanish 1441/1442
- Sociology 1311
- Study Skills
- If you wish to receive tutoring beyond your six free hours, or if you need tutoring in a course not listed on the free course list, tutoring is available for $6.50/hr.
For more details on this program, contact University Tutorial and Supplemental Instruction at 817-272-2617 or drop by our office at 205 Ransom Hall.