Welcome to the Finish@UT Program at UTA! We are so glad you stopped by to learn more about this exciting and innovative way to complete your degree online. In today's hectic world, more and more people are seeking alternative means to complete their college degree while meeting the increasing demands of life. If you are one of these people, then Finish@UT may be just what you need. Even if you began your college career earlier and put it on hold, the Finish@UT Program now offers you the means to complete your degree without having to be physically present on campus.
UT Arlington, along with UT Brownsville (UTB), UT El Paso (UTEP), and UT Permian Basin (UTPB), offer courses for the Finish@UT program. A student selects a home campus from which they will earn their degree, but can take Finish@UT classes from any or all of the four schools.
The main source for information, registration, course offerings, and important dates for the Finish@UT Program as a whole is the official Finish@UT website.
Why choose the Finish@UT Program?
- Classes are offered entirely online, with no on-campus requirements whatsoever (though of course, students who choose to do so may take advantage of on-campus resources and services for students at UTA!);
- Classes are offered in half-semester or full-semester lengths; many students appreciate the flexibility these varying course-lengths offer;
- Students can access a broader array of online classes than those offered just at UTA;
- Students can earn UTA's Bachelor of Science in University Studies, a degree program that offers maximum flexibility in utilizing the credits a student has taken to-date.
Eligibility Requirements for the Finish@UT Program at UTA:
- Have you completed your Core?
- Have you earned a 2.0 cumulative GPA?
- Have you completed 60 hours toward your degree?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, you are a candidate for the Finish@UT Program. For more information on the Finish@UT program as offered at UTA, please see our Frequently Asked Questions page and video tutorials.
We are looking forward to working with you!
Please Note: The Bachelor of Science in University Studies offered through the Finish @ UT program is not open to students who have already earned an undergraduate bachelor’s degree. Students seeking a second bachelor’s degree should select another major area for the continuation of their studies.
Priority Deadlines for Admission to the Finish@UT Program at UTA:
Fall Session 1: June 1
Fall Session 2: August 1
Spring Session 1: November 1
Spring Session 2: January 1
Summer: April 1