For questions, please contact the appropriate office below:
- Basic questions about passing scores, exemptions, developmental courses required, and registration
- "Do I need to take a TSI-approved test?"
- All military exemptions
- Special Circumstances
- TSI Advisor: Adraine Jones
- Email us at TSI@uta.edu
- Call (817)272-0883 (Adraine)
Penny sees students with TSI questions and concerns on a walk-in basis from 8am to 4pm, Monday thru Friday. Email is preferred. It may take up to 24-48 hours for a response to phone calls and emails based on peak periods.
- Phone: (817) 272-2362
- Email: email@example.com
- How, when, and where to take the TSI Assessment test
- Contact Information
Phone: (817) 272-6287
Online: Ask your question online
UT Arlington Office of Admissions, Records, and Registration
Arlington, TX 76019-0114
Davis Hall, Room 123
701 S. Nedderman Drive
Arlington, TX 76019
- Transfer of coursework at another Texas state university or community college
Submitting Test Scores to UT Arlington:
If you wish to submit assessment (test) scores to UT Arlington to prove that you are exempt, please submit in person or by mail (information listed above) to the Office of Admissions in a sealed envelope (No Exceptions). To ensure assessment (test) scores remain confidential and secure, the Office of Admissions does not accept faxes.
Note: This website provides specific information about the Texas Success Initiative program at UT Arlington only. For more information, contact the University Advising Center.