Correspondence and Distance Learning
University of Texas-Arlington proctors examinations for other institutions under the following conditions:
- Contact your Institution, sponsoring school or agency to verify you can take your exam at a remote testing center.
- NOTE: We do not test anyone under the age of 14.
- Your institution must verify what steps are needed for you to take an exam at a remote testing site prior to UT Arlington's receipt of the examination. Only aids specifically stated by the instructor on the exam instructions will be allowed in the test room.
- Please call 817-272-2362 to verify we have received your exam before registering for a date. All test information must be sent to us no later than 48 hours before scheduled test date.
- There is a Registration fee of $35 for the first 3 hours or fraction thereof and $15 for every additional hour or fraction thereof. This is in addition to whatever fees you may have already paid for the course.
- The fee is based on the time allotted for the examination, not the time used.
- If additional time is required above the 3 hours, additional fees will be collected on test day.
- If you cannot test during a regular scheduled testing session an additional $15 fee may be charged; you must have prior approval from Testing Serivces depending on space availability.
- The sponsoring school or agency is responsible for providing the postage for returning the completed examination. If the school does not provide the postage, the cost becomes the responsibility of the student.
- We will accept an exam via email with passwords or will print a paper copy if the exam has fewer than 10 pages. Exams that are longer than 10 pages must be mailed to our test center.
- The sponsoring school will indicate the time allowed for the exam and whether special testing conditions are permitted.
- Although every effort will be made to accommodate all requests, the actual scheduling of the examination will be made solely by the Testing Services office based on space availability upon receipt of the test.
- We do not allow walk-ins to our testing center.
- We will not store any exam in our files after the exam has been administered.
- Contact the sponsoring school to send the exam to:
UT-Arlington Testing Services
701 S. Nedderman, Suite 201
Davis Hall, Box 19555
Arlington, TX 76019-0555
The test can be e-mailed to email@example.com
We will accept an exam via email with passwords or will print a paper copy if the exam has fewer than 10 pages. Exams that are longer than 10 pages must be mailed to our test center.
Parking for UTA Visitors
If you are not a student at UT Arlington, you must obtain a Visitor Daily Parking Permit. Parking Permits are driven by your vehicles License Plate; there is not a hangtag or sticker. You may get it the day of at the Parking Office, located at 1225 W. Mitchell Street, Arlington, TX 76013. You may also purchase it online at https://uta.nupark.com/portal/ when you arrive. The Daily Permit price is $3.00 and will allow you to park in the visitor lots, student lots, or any general parking lot. If you park at Davis Hall, you may ONLY park in the GREEN lined area located directly across from the Guard booth. DO NOT park in any White lined parking spots or you may receive a ticket. Students, Faculty and Staff must have the appropriate parking permit and park in their designated parking lot.
Registration for UT Arlington students: utatesting.timetrade.com. You must know your 10-digit UTA ID number to register.
Registration for Non-UT Arlington students: nonstudents.utatesting.timetrade.com
NOTE: We will not test anyone under the age of 14.
TO CHANGE/MODIFY APPOINTMENT
- Must change/modify at least 24 hours in advance
- Sign in to TimeTrade with your user name & password that you previously created.
- "View Test Appointment"
- Click on Modify test appointment
- Click on Next (located on the bottom right of screen)
- Pick new date & time
- Click Next
- Verify information
- Click Make Test Appointment (located on the bottom right of screen.
As long as you modify your appointment your payment will be current. If you CANCEL your apppointment you will need to repay the fee.
Payment due at time of registration
Fees must be paid when you schedule the appointment. If not paid within 24 hours, the appointment will be canceled. If you cannot pay on-line, contact Testing Services at 817-272-2362.
On the day of the test, you will need to show a photo ID. (Driver's License, Passport, Student ID)
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our front desk at 817-272-2362.
Testing is available only Monday through Friday; no weekend testing is available.