The New STAAR Report Card from Texas Education Agency is here.
- The New STAAR Report Card Overview
Graduating from high school is a huge milestone for your child, but it’s important to plan and prepare for what comes next. At University Crossroads, we’re here to help your family navigate the many options for higher education and career training that are available.
Our free SAT Math workshops are a great way for students to polish math skills and go over test-taking tips that will make them more confident when the big day arrives. We also offer workshops to help you explore ways to pay for college including navigating financial aid forms and exploring scholarship opportunities. Please check our upcoming workshops and activities.
From navigating the application process to participating in campus tours and activities, we want to ease your stress as you and your child prepare for life after high school and the many opportunities available.
Preparing for College
- The College Board: How to Start Getting Ready for College in 9th and 19th Grade
- CollegeWeekLive: Filling out the FAFSA (free application for federal student aid)
- "Financial Aid TV" is a great resource for learning about ways to pay for college: English | En Espanol.
- If your child's school is not ranked or graded highly in the Texas School Guide, you can review the parent action guides to understand your options.
- The New York Public Library Unveils 100 Top Children’s Books of the Last 100 Years.
- UT Arlington Summer Camps
- Scholarship America: Eight Resources to Share during Financial Literacy Month
- Grand Prairie ISD introduces Early College High School.
- iUniversity Prep, a statewide tuition-free public school.
- 25 Family-Friendly Summer Activities in DFW
Parent Action Plans
- Middle School Students
- 9th Grade Students
- 10th Grade Students
- 11th Grade Students
- 12th Grade Students