The University of Texas at Arlington Research Institute (UTARI) has solutions for everyone—whether you are in industry, in academia or, perhaps, part of a new start-up company. We have the equipment, the facility space, and a talented team of researchers, who can assist you with your product manufacturing or development needs. In 2012, the UTARI 48,000-square-foot facility underwent substantial renovation. From our boardroom to the new assistive living laboratory, there’s more to the place than just a fresh coat of paint.
Team Up With An Excellent Partner
- Pre-production design (mechanical, electrical)
- Product manufacturing process and optimization (for general manufacturability metrics such as yield, time, cost, and reliability)
- Low cost and quick turnaround prototyping, especially for low volume orders
- In-line inspection and characterization
- Product support system development (such as custom electronics for power, control, communication and custom pneumatics)
- Custom software development for process automation and product operation