The Criminology and Criminal Justice Department provides students with an academically sound education in criminal justice and prepares them for management positions with municipal, state and federal agencies. Students who are new to the discipline have opportunities for internships with local criminal justice agencies and law offices.
View in catalog
- Criminology and Criminal Justice - BA, MA
What Will I Learn?
- Criminal investigation, including theory and history, conduct at crime scenes, sources of information, collection and preservation of evidence
- Case and trial preparation
- Processes involved in the criminal justice system; the rules of evidence, laws of arrest search and seizure, and the judicial process from offense to conviction
- Crime scene investigation
- Forensic science
- Theoretical, Criminology
- Criminal Investigation
- Ethics and Criminal Justice System
- Cyber crime
- Police Management and Administration
- Crime Scene Investigation
All Major Courses
- Management position with municipal, state and federal agencies.
- Police Officer
- Corrections Officer
- Forensic Science Technician
- Probation and Community Control Officer