Education - MASTER'S (MEDT)
If you hold a bachelor’s degree and have a passion for teaching young children, consider the Master of Education in teaching. With outstanding faculty and classroom teaching opportunities, you will gain a master’s degree and expertise to pass your Texas teacher certification exams. From there, it is on to the classroom!
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- The program offers a master’s degree along with Texas teacher certification for pre-kindergarten through grade 6 and English as a Second Language (ESL).
- This non-thesis degree requires 30 hours of coursework.
- Pursuing the Master of Education in teaching degree requires admission to both Graduate Studies and the Educator Preparation Program.
- Admissions requirements
- Degree curriculum (scroll down to course list)
- Degree information in the University Catalog
- Program accreditation
- Classroom Teacher
- Virtual Educator
- Overseas Teacher
- Special Community Programs Teacher
- Teaching Assistant
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Teaching Award-Winning Alumni
- High Employment Rate of Graduates
- Texas Education Agency Accreditation
- National Accreditation
- Strong Pass Rates on Teaching Certification Exams
Take the next step toward investing in yourself by learning more about our Education - Master's (MEDT) program.