Undergraduate Student Forms:
You may print any of the following forms and return to the drop box located in Suite 107 of the Business Building. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
We will file completed documents in the filing cabinet directly beneath the drop box under your last name. If the form is for another department, it is your responsibility to deliver the completed document to that department.
- Request to Change or Declare Business Major
- Request to Change Catalog Year
- Request for Degree Worksheet for Financial Aid/SAP appeal & VA
- Request for Dismissal Review w/ Director
- Drop Forms - See the front desk in Suite 107 of the Business Building
- Add/Swap Form - See the front desk in Suite 107 of the Business Building
- Prerequisite Verification Form (Manual Enrollment request)
- College of Business Grade Appeal Process
Jack and Doris Fouse Study Abroad Scholarship Application:
Thanks to a generous gift from Dr. Jacqualyn Fouse, we are delighted to be able to offer scholarships for study abroad experiences for College of Business students. If you are interested, please attend one of the information sessions held throughout the year to learn more about the scholarship. Watch for announcements of upcoming information sessions.
Fouse Scholarship Application Cycles:
Winter & Spring Programs Cycle: September 1st - November 1st
Summer, Fall & Academic Year Programs Cycle: February 1st - April 1st
Scholarships are awarded based on the term of enrollment. Students should apply for the Fouse Scholarship application cycle that corresponds to the term in which they are enrolled for their study abroad course.
For example, students enrolled in a spring course with a May travel component should apply during the Winter & Spring Programs cycle. Students enrolled in a summer course with a May travel component should apply during the Summer, Fall & Academic Year Programs cycle.