Position: Seguin Pharmacy Project
Detailed description of position
My name is Merlin Tchawa, resident of San Antonio and owner/manager of Seguin Pharmacy, a small community pharmacy in Seguin, Texas. For the past 3 1/2 years we have been renting a premise to house our pharmacy. We are now hoping to have a new building of our own and designed to fit the needs of the growing community of Seguin. We are purchasing a small piece of land that will serve our new site.
I am writing to ask if anyone would be interested to help in this commercial paid project. We need building design and a site plan. I already have some drawings (by hand) that will serve in computer design. I am really hoping for your intervention. However, if you are not available, would you please refer me to a graduate student (Master or PhD), or postdoc who can help. The building will be about 55' over 65'.
Name of company: Seguin Pharmacy
Contact name: Merlin Tchawa
Contact email: email@example.com
Contact phone: (830 433-4820
Listing expires: Oct 30, 2021
Detailed description of position
Our Addison HQ office is looking for an Architect to work on a wide variety bespoke private home theater projects. This position provides an exceptional opportunity for professional growth through close working relationships with CinemaTech network of the best Custom Integration (Audio Video Dealers) firms across the nation. CinemaTech Dealer Network represents the absolute best Dealers in the world.
Who We Are and Why you want to join CinemaTech:
CinemaTech is the recognized leader in bespoke home theater design, manufacturing, and installations. It is impossible for you to read the Wall Street Journal attend a major sporting event or watch a major motion picture and not see a CinemaTech client. CinemaTech has installed theaters for Super Bowl MVPS, Oscar winners, business magnates and countless celebrities in the music industry. These are the clients you would be designing incredibly acoustically performing theaters for.
With office in Addison, Texas, W. Hollywood, CA along with Denver, CO and SE Florida CinemaTech continues to grow. CinemaTech is a boutique firm of 25 dedicated, entrepreneur members that work on some of the most exciting estate theater projects in the country and beyond. Winning countless awards for performance, design, and customer service. We seek to expand our service offerings to include high level Architecting at this time.
We are committed to providing professional opportunities for those within the firm and providing outstanding customer experience on every project! Our extraordinary focus on client service is combined with innovative, cost-effective, solution-oriented designs, all while concentrating on the overall collaborative team approach with other design and construction professionals.
If you're an Architect that would enjoy the challenge of both designing and ensuring all projects meet timelines and profit goals then, please apply! Our company's base of repeat customers and distinguished business portfolio attest to the satisfaction of our clients.
- Responsible to help grow our architectural division and oversee the design of sustainable theater projects while bringing a “can do “entrepreneurial spirit to the team
- This person will work on our most complicated and demanding bespoke theaters across the country. Theaters will have overall construction budgets (including video, audio, acoustics etc.) in excess of $500,000.00 and in some cases over $1,000,000.00
- Monitor scope of work and budgets for work of service group to maintain client expectations, meeting deadline and most importantly performance criteria
- Establish and maintain project schedules
What you will need:
- Architect license in the state of Texas or in process of obtaining
- Proficiency in current generation CAD and Revit
- Experience with BIM Software
- Superior planning and organizational skills combined
Qualified candidates should contact Michael Murphy, President of CinemaTech, Inc. at Michael@MyCinemaTech.com
Name of company: CinemaTech
Contact name: Courtney Miser
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact phone: (972) 381-1071
Listing expires: Dec 31, 2021
Position: Residential Plan Drafter
Detailed description of position
Clarity Homes is seeking a residential plan drafter to join our growing team. You will be responsible for architecturally designing, changing, bettering, and adding to the Clarity Homes plan collection.
- Maintain and revise plan sets for community and lot requirements
- Create and implement new designs
- Draw plot plans for all new home starts
- Verify take-off changes sent in from field
- Be update-to-date on the latest design trends
- Create new and updated plans & elevations
- Keep up with city codes
- Complete redline revisions to plans
- Maintain and organize master plan architectural files
- Coordinate designs on new and existing plans: engineering, HVAC, electrical, plumbing and landscape
- Create floor plan handouts
- College Degree
- Must have experience in drawing residential plans
- Organized and detailed with the ability to multi-task effectively with both accuracy and follow through
- Responsible with a strong work ethic, integrity, and reliability
- Logical decision-making abilities
- Professional, approachable, and a team player
- Proficient in AutoCAD computer program
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Job Type: Full-time Monday-Friday
Application Instructions: Send resume & sample of work email@example.com
Name of company: Clarity Homes
Contact name: Samantha Karcher
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact phone: (817) 569-8448
Listing expires: Nov 30, 2021
Position: Outside Sales Representative
- Sell windows and doors to general contractors, owners, architects and developers of commercial and residential properties that meet or exceed sales goals.
- Coordinate sales efforts with support team (manufactures, owners) to increase market share.
- Assist in goal setting and planning.
- Prospect for new business, developing relationships with general contractors, builders, architects, commercial developers, residential developers, property managers and others. Plans and maintains adequate cold and warm calls/leads to cover the market.
- Prepares and presents proposals in complete and professional manner, according to company standards and customer expectations. Follows-up on hard bids and offers value engineered solutions to customers.
- Ensures all estimates are prepared and approved as needed prior to presenting to customer.
- Sells projects at approved prices to meet or exceed targeted profit margins.
- Conduct site inspection and assessment as needed with customers to ensure specs and projects are moving along according to plan and adjusting bids and deliveries as needed.
- Responds to all inquiries and requests for bid in a timely manner.
- Maintains record and tracking of all proposals in progress and timely follows-up to maximize sales opportunities. Aggressively pursues all proposals in progress.
- Maintains a company-owned database of current customers, prospective customers and past customers to support the marketing and sales effort.
- Work closely with service manager, service team and owner regarding scheduling, quality and customer service for installs and delivery.
- Maintain keen awareness and provides candid feedback on customer relationship and the customer’s perceptions of the product and service being provided, to maximize customer retention.
- Communicate to appropriate parties any problem areas and work to find immediate resolution.
- Anticipate customer needs with positive solutions in a timely manner, assists in the sales of change orders and extra contracted work.
- Represents Company at various events, organizations and associations for the purpose of building relationships that lead to new business. Acts in capacity of Company representative and develops community ties to enhance public image and brand of the Company. Maintains positive relations with other companies in the industry and related industries.
- Participates in various industry associations to increase knowledge of marketplace, sales opportunities, the competition, selling techniques and best practices.
- Provide feedback to appropriate parties regarding, pricing, competition and other market observations. Exploits changing market opportunities and responds to competitor strategies.
- Provides feedback to OmniView and offers recommendations regarding marketing strategies, materials and market opportunities.
- Is aware of billing and collection status on all projects/customers. Advises on credits or collections and works with OmniView, customer to get any collection issues resolved for work sold.
- Meet company guidelines for customer files, AR reports, and other sales reporting requirements.
Other duties as assigned.
Key Performance Metrics
- Actual sales to budget
- Close ratio on proposals presented
- Ratio of proposals submitted towards goals and objectives
- Margin on projects sold – pricing at targeted or above target margins. Ensure profitable work.
- Accuracy and completeness of sales, customer, prospect database information
- Development of loyal/repeat/referral customer base
- Achieve sales objectives and targeted goals
- Manage to ensure job quality
- Assist with sales and yearly initiatives
- Stay on top of Bid List and work for referrals from existing customer base.
- Manage personal effectiveness (reviewing bids, on time meetings, prospect funnel, daily scheduler)
- Manage customer complaints and dispute resolution
- Manage AR and collection responsibilities.
Behaviors for Success
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Performs and demands excellent quality in work
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Keen eye for detail requirements of estimating and preparing proper bid
- Energetic self-starter and demonstrates initiative
- Sales and growth oriented
- Results and action oriented
Extraordinary Work Conditions
- Must maintain regular and reliable attendance at a level acceptable to the company, including the ability to work overtime, holidays, evenings or weekends as necessary.
- Extensive driving within the DFW Metropolitan area.
- Must be capable of working outdoors and visiting job sites on a regular basis.
Name of company: Omniview Window and Door
Contact name: Jeff Smith
Contact email: email@example.com
Contact phone: (713) 304-8558
Listing expires: Oct 31, 2021
Position: Architectural Draftsman and Field Measurer
- Needed: Architectural students or Graduates for a part-time architectural position.
- General Description: Part-time work field measuring and drawing floor plans of existing buildings and interior spaces in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
- Contract/hourly basis.
- Working under the direction of a registered architect.
- Drawing experience using AutoCad program. (School or work experience is ok.)
- Flexible schedule. (We will typically reserve Tuesday & Thursday mornings for a few hours for on-site filed work (measuring); The buildings we visit are in the DFW area usually close to Dallas or Arlington; The building floor plans you will draw will be done at your home office as it best fits into your school or living schedule)
- Computer with professional version of the AutoCAD program.
- Internet connection.
- E-mail account.
- Cell phone.
- 25’-30’ tape measure.
- Current enrollment in or recent graduate of the UTA School of Architecture.
- Previous architectural work experience desirable but not mandatory.
- Social security number.
If interested, please call me at: 214-880-9928(office) or 214-766-26-86 (cell). You can also e-mail me your resume with a brief introduction to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of Company: Gary Levy Architect, LLC
Contact Name: Gary Levy
Contact email: email@example.com
Contact phone: (214) 880-9928
Listing expires: Dec 31, 2021
Position: Student Design Internship
New Mount Rose Missionary Baptist Church is in need of young innovative Architecture students who are interested in redesigning "The Look" of the church after the Texas Storm of 2021. The church has received a small gift and would like to work with UTA students on this amazing project.
What you do
Students will work directly with the Pastor and General Contractor on all design schemes. Entitled, EXTREME CHURCH MAKEOVER, this is a chance of a life time opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Name of Company: New Mount Rose Missionary Baptist Church of Fort worth.
Contact Name: Pastor K.P. Tatum, Sr.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: (817) 966-7625
Listing Expires: Jan 31, 2022
Position: Site Surveyor
Critical Dimensions performs as-built surveys of retail spaces, office space, banks, etc., for many reasons. We work for major retailers and architectural firms traveling to sites all over the country. Once on site, we complete our survey by measuring the space and documenting the existing conditions through notes and photographs. Then complete the drawings in AutoCAD and post to our FTP site for the client to access. Smaller surveys take 2-3 hours at the site and most can be done any time of the day as long as the store is open. There are also quite a few surveys we do on vacant spaces and new construction spaces.
What you do
The surveyor would be able to work from home, and just travel around Texas and surrounding states. Our clients pay for all travel expenses, including mileage. The compensation is per the job. Most surveys fall into the 3-4k sq. ft. range for clients such as T-Mobile, Levi's, Bath & Body Works etc. We do perform surveys for clients such as Burlington Coat Factory and Advance Auto Parts, which are larger spaces. The fee to the surveyor is adjusted for larger spaces. The "position" can be what the surveyor wants it to be based on the amount of work they want to do. They can just do one survey a week if they want, or depending on their speed and location, they could do as many as they want to.
- Basic knowledge of construction of materials
- Experienced in AutoCAD
- Student would not need to have graduated yet
- Preferably someone in Texas, offices located in TX, AZ,WI,UT,MI and FL
Name of Company: Critical Dimensions Inc.
Contact Name: Kurt Mueller
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone:(715) 654-5190
Listing Expires: Dec 31, 2021