Meet Jenica Kevil
Hometown: Arlington, TX
Area of Certification and Year: EC-6 Junior
Why did you choose to attend UT Arlington?
- I wanted to finish my last two years back at home in Arlington.
What is your favorite thing about the College of Education at UT Arlington?
My favorite thing is how all of the professors care about me personally.
Who is your favorite professor? Why?
- Dr. Miller is my favorite professor because she cares about everyone. She works with us and is understanding of how crazy these times are.
What activities do you participate in outside of class?
- I am involved in the Chi Alpha ministry, and intramural softball.
What are your plans after you graduate?
- I plan to be an elementary teacher and coach softball.
What is the one thing you think a prospective Education student needs to know?
- I prospective education student needs to know that all of the hard work will be worth it. We have the ability to change students lives.