634 Nedderman Hall
416 Yates Street
Arlington, TX 76019-0019
Computer Science Minor
To receive a minor in Computer Science, a student must not be receiving his/her major degree from the department and must complete all courses listed with a grade of C or better in each course. Any substitutions must be approved in advance by the department chairperson.
Requirements for a Minor in Computer Science
To receive a minor in Computer Science, a student must complete the following courses with a grade of C or better in each:
- CSE 1320 Intermediate Programming
- CSE 1325 Object-Oriented Programming
- CSE 2315 Discrete Structures
- CSE 2320 Algorithms and Data Structures
- and any two 3000 or 4000 level courses with a grade of C or better in each, as well as all required prerequisites for the chosen courses.
Requirements for Licensure or Certification
All discipline specific programs in the College of Engineering meet educational requirements for professional licensure or certification in all U.S. states, territories, and the District of Columbia.