634 Nedderman Hall
416 Yates Street
Arlington, TX 76019-0019
Khosrow Behbehani, Ph.D.
- Quantification of adverse cardiovascular and cerebrovascular consequence of obstructive sleep apnea
- Cerebral hemodynamic oscillations and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Biological signal processing and modeling
- Digital control design for biomedical systems
- Computer modeling of biomedical systems
Funded Research Topic(s) & Sponsoring Agency(ies):Closed-loop Blood Pressure Control by Neural Stimulation for Cardiac Care Environment (Y. Kim, Ph.D., PI)