Box 19617, Arlington, TX 76019
The College of Liberal Arts employs more than 300 dedicated faculty to mold the minds of over 4,000 students in 12 departments. Members of our world-class faculty are nationally and internationally recognized as experts in their field and renowned for their award-winning research. Visit the department pages for faculty contact information.
Our faculty members have discovered new languages. They have received national awards for outstanding advising. They include elected members of the Texas Institute of Letters, the Sociétè de histoire de art franÇais (Louvre Museum, Paris, France), and the Fondazione ìIl Correggioî (Correggio, Italy). Work by art faculty is in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art, New York; the National Museum of American Art, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D.C.; the Whitney Museum of American Art; the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; the Fogg Museum, Harvard University; the Library of Congress, Washington, D.C.; the Royal Museum of Fine Art, Antwerp, Belgium. A Professor of Art was named Texas State Artist in 3-dimensional media by the Texas Commission on the Arts in 2007.
Just of a few of the institutions that have recognized our faculty:
- Pre-Observation Meeting(Face-to-Face Courses) (DOC)
- Pre-Observation Meeting(Online Courses) (DOC)
- Peer Observer Report & Assessment Form(Online Courses) (DOC)
- Peer Observer Report & Assessment Form #1(Face-to-Face Courses) (DOC)
- Peer Observer Report & Assessment Form #2(Face-to-Face Courses) (DOC)
- Faculty Peer Review (DOC)