AIGA UTA Student Group is a student run affiliate of the national American Institute of Graphic Art. Our goal is to enhance the education of UTA design students by providing events, workshops, resources, critiques, and community, while also helping them build leadership skills that will be valuable as they move into the professional world.
AIGA, the professional association for design, believes designers serve a critical role as communicators, educators and innovators. AIGA sets the national agenda for the role of design in economic, social, political, cultural and creative contexts.
- Ana Ponce, President - email@example.com
Agnes Duya, Vice President - firstname.lastname@example.orgRichard Perez, Treasurer - email@example.comAle Alcayde, Membership Officer - firstname.lastname@example.orgChelsie Thomas, Secretary - email@example.comTaylor Ricks, Director of Communications - firstname.lastname@example.orgSam Mendez, Event Coordinator - email@example.comSeiji Ikeda, Faculty Advisor - firstname.lastname@example.orgMason Lahue, Co-Advisor - email@example.com
- AIGA UTA Facebook - AIGA UTA Facebook
- AIGA UTA Instagram - AIGA UTA Instagram
- AIGA UTA Twitter - AIGA UTA Twitter
- AIGA DFW - AIGA DFW
- AIGA - AIGA, the professional association for design, is committed to advancing design as a professional craft, strategic tool and vital cultural force.
- Standard Form of Agreement - This agreement allows you to create customized terms and conditions for different types of design engagements.
- Clampitt Paper - DFW's local paper company.