Current Student Resources

Request Permission to Enroll in Elective Private Lessons

Please note that you must get permission from the studio professor in order to enroll. Before you begin the form, make sure to have a screenshot or PDF of the email conversation with the professor that clearly shows the instructor's name, your name, and the date.

Non-music majors, please be aware that permission is granted tentatively pending budget availability. You will be contacted in August with information on if you have been given permission to enroll.

Submit a Request to enroll in elective lessons

Appeal Forms

To appeal the loss of your scholarship funding or appeal a grade within the Music Department, please review the instructions on the forms linked below and submit a hard copy to the music office.

Recital Program Information Form

Click the link to access the Recital Program Information form. Please be aware that you cannot save and return to the form, so have all your information ready when you begin. Recital Information must be submitted at least one week prior to the recital date.