HEB ISD Extended Day Academy Program Part-time Position
- Assisting the Site Director in the planning and implementation of the Extended Day Academy program’s daily activities on an Elementary campus with grades PreK-6th
- Supervision of children in the program
- Communication with students, staff members, and parents
- Assisting students with homework, supervising snack time, structured activities, and assisting with preparation of the activities
- Assist the site director, the district coordinator, and the students in any manner that will promote the success of the program and students.
- Ten (10) months, approximately 180 school day assignment, including training days 2:30-6:00pm, M-F (not to exceed 19.50 hours per week)
- Education:High school diploma or GED
- Some college preferred, but not required
- Education or Early Childhood Education courses desired
Special Knowledge /Skills:
- Ability to work well with children
- Effective communication skills required
Apply at: https://www.hebisd.edu , click on careers, apply for a job, part-time temporary then Extended day and complete application.