Senior Vice President for Business and Finance
The University of Texas at Arlington (UT Arlington or UTA) seeks nominations and applications for the role of Senior Vice President for Business and Finance (SVP) to oversee all areas of finance and key administrative areas for this comprehensive university. The SVP will also serve as the Chief Financial Officer for the University. This leader reports directly to the President as part of the executive leadership team.
The SVP is accountable for the administration of all financial operations of the University, including the development of a financial and operational strategy with supporting metrics, and for the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve University assets, report accurate financial results, monitor adherence to the budget, and develop long-term financial and operational strategies.
All applications, nominations, and inquiries are invited. Applications should include, as separate documents, a CV or resume and a letter of interest addressing the themes in this profile.
WittKieffer is assisting UT Arlington in this search. For fullest consideration, candidate materials should be received by May 20, 2022. Application materials should be submitted using WittKieffer’s candidate portal. Applications, nominations, and expressions of interest will be treated in full confidence. References will not be contacted without prior knowledge and approval of candidates.
- Harry Dombroski (Chair)
- Dean, College of Business
- Deepika Chalemela
- Director of Digital Product Innovation Development, Office of Information Technology
- Donna Boyd
- Director of Compensation, Office of Human Resources
- Rebecca Lothringer
- Associate Vice President, Enrollment Management
- Pete Smith
- Chief Analytics and Data Officer, University Analytics; Professor, Department of Modern Languages
- Jodi Tommerdahl
- Associate Professor of Curriculum and Instruction, College of Education
- John Hall
- Vice President, Administration and Campus Operations
- Greg Hale
- Assistant Dean, College of Science; Director, Science Education and Career Center
- Cynthia Plonien
- Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Nursing
- Trevor Simmons
- Senior Financial Analyst – Budget, Government Relations
- Linda Olson
- Administrative Assistant II, Office of the Registrar; Representative, Staff Advisory Council
- Stephanie Scott
- Associate Vice President and Controller, Division of Business Affairs