PO Box 19120 • Arlington, TX 76019
Phone: 817-272-3365 • Fax: 817-272-3355
The Undergraduate Exit Survey is administered during the last few weeks of every academic term. The survey collects information on different aspects of the student experience at UTA, such as:
- Students' reasons for attending UTA;
- Overall student satisfaction with services and opportunities provided by the University as well as their colleges and programs;
- Students' sense of preparedness; and
- Students' plans for employment and education after graduation.
Questions about the Undergraduate Exit Survey can be directed to Doris G. Navarro, Ph.D., Director of Evaluations and Surveys at email@example.com , or by phone at 817-272-3418.
FALL 2021 - SPRING 2022 EXIT SURVEY
- Fall 2021 - Spring 2022 Executive Summary Undergraduate Exit Survey Results
- FA21 - SP22 UTA Exit Survey Aggregated Results
FALL 2020 - SPRING 2021 EXIT SURVEY
- Fall 2020 - Spring 2021 Executive Summary Undergraduate Exit Survey Results
- FA20 - SP21 UTA Exit Survey Aggregated Results
FALL 2019 - SPRING 2020 EXIT SURVEY
- Fall 2019 - Spring 2020 Exit Survey Cover Letter