Division of Faculty Affairs
Welcome to the Division of Faculty Affairs
The Division of Faculty Affairs (DFA) is dedicated to supporting the UT Arlington faculty by acting as a dedicated liaison with the Office of Academic Affairs. Included as part of the DFA are faculty programs for mentoring, professional development, recruitment and retention, and the Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence.
Resources for Teaching Remotely
For more information on teaching remotely click here.
FACULTY SENATE TRAVEL FUNDING IS AVAILABLE!
|Division of Faculty Affairs Team|
Antoinette Sol, Ph.D.
Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs,
Office of the Provost Vice President for Academic Affairs Professor,
Department of Modern Languages
Elizabeth Heise, Ph.D.
Associate Professor Asst.
Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs
Coordinator II, Special Programs
Samantha Baker Moore
Business Support Analyst II
Spring 2022 Graduation Ceremonies
- Spring Faculty and Associates Meeting
- Rio Grande Ballroom (UC Center)
- 4 pm - 6 pm
May 12 - 7 pm
- College of Nursing and Health Innovation
- 11 am
- College of Architecture
- - Planning and Public Affairs
- - Division of Student Success (University Studies)
- - Honors College (Interdisciplinary Studies)
- - School of Social Work
- 3 pm - College of Liberal Arts
- 7 pm - College of Education and College of Science
- 11 am - College of Business
- 3 pm - College of Engineering