Guaranteed Tuition Rate Plan
HOW IT WORKS
Savvy undergraduate students know that it pays to earn a college degree and to do so on time. With UTA’s Guaranteed Tuition Rate Plan, you can lock in the 2018 Guaranteed Tuition rate and avoid any future tuition increases.
By opting into the Guaranteed Tuition Rate Plan, you will lock in the 2018 Guaranteed Tuition rate and mandatory fees rates, protect against any future increases, and earn tuition rebates by making on-time progress towards graduation.
The plan is designed to aid in budgeting and planning your college expenses, and to reward students who complete at least 30 semester credit hours toward their degree during an academic year – an essential strategy for graduating on time.
Students beginning classes for the spring 2018 semester
- Select the Guaranteed Tuition Rate Plan before the deadline by clicking on the New First-Time Students button below and completing the online form.
- Spring deadline is January 3, 2018
- Earn 30 credit hours toward your degree and a minimum 2.5 GPA at UT Arlington your first academic year.
- Receive $1,250 off your next semester’s tuition payment.
- Earn a second $1,250 tuition rebate after completing 60 credit hours toward your degree in your second year and maintaining a minimum 2.5 GPA at UT Arlington.
- Earn a final $2,500 tuition rebate after completing 90 credit hours toward your degree in your third year and maintaining a 2.5 GPA at UT Arlington.
- The Guaranteed Tuition Rate Plan is available to all incoming freshmen and undergraduate transfer students, including out-of-state and international students, except those participating in Accelerated Online programs.
- The plan is available only to incoming students who are seeking their first bachelor’s degree.
- The plan does not apply to continuing undergraduates or graduate students.
- Community college students may opt for the Guaranteed Tuition Rate Plan by declaring an intent to transfer to UT Arlington when clicking the Future Transfer Students button below and completing the online form.
- Once you have selected the Guaranteed Tuition Rate Plan option, you may not change to the Traditional Tuition Plan.
SIGN UP NOW
FOR MORE INFORMATION