Maverick Apply Week
Maverick Apply Week Details
Are you ready to be part of the UTA Maverick Family? We have extended the application deadline for Spring 2021 till Thursday, January 21st at 5 p.m.
UTA Admissions will be hosting Maverick Apply Week. This week is dedicated to any student that would like help in starting or completing their UTA application. UTA admissions counselors will be available for virtual or in-person appointments.
To reserve a virtual appointment with your designated admissions counselor, follow these instructions:
- Go to our Freshman and Transfer Admissions Counselors page
- Select your region
- Find your admissions counselor and select “Request Virtual Appointment”
- Select a date and time during Maverick Apply Week. Appointments are made on a first come, first served basis.
During this scheduled virtual one-on-one, you will receive guidance with completing an admissions application through ApplyTexas. You don’t even have to leave your couch to apply!
Along with a completed application, students can upload unofficial transcripts to UTA or deliver these documents in person to the Office of Admissions. We also have a document drop box located outside the main entrance of Davis Hall.
Students who complete an application and submit all required documents will receive an expedited admissions decision.
Upcoming Maverick Apply Week Dates
Monday, January 11th - Thursday, January 21st at 5 p.m.
Documents needed for processing
- All official or unofficial transcripts
- Proof of Meningitis (if under the age of 22)
- Permanent Resident Card (if applicable)
- Complete Apply Texas Spring 2021 Application
- Pay the Application Fee