Skip to content


Admissions Forms

Please be advised, the new Apple file format (.HEIC), cannot be accepted at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Non-Regionally Accredited Transfer Credit Request 

  • For undergraduate students who have taken courses at institutions of higher education that are not regionally accredited. Courses must be submitted to be reviewed by faculty in the academic department. 

Residency Upload Form 

  • For undergraduate and graduate students who want to claim residency status. This includes financial, immigration and residency documents. 

Degreed Student Objective 

  • For applicants who have a bachelor's degree from UTA or a previous institution. 

Undergraduate Change of Major 

  • For prospective students who wish to change their major. The Office of Admissions will only accept requests for change of major by students who are NOT currently enrolled. If you are an enrolled student, please meet with your academic advisor. 

Meningitis Submission 

  • Please submit meningitis documentation through this form. If you fail to submit meningitis documents, you will be restricted from registering for classes.

RN License Verification 

  • For Accelerated Online Nursing Students Only. Must provide verification of an unencombered license for acceptance into the Nursing program.

AO Online RN to MSN Supplemental Questions 

  • Complete this form if you are requesting to change your application to the online RN to MSN program. 

S.B. 1528 Affidavit

  • If you are an undocumented alien and are eligible for classfication as a resident under Senate Bill 1528, you are required to fill out and submit the Senate Bill 1528 Affidavit. 

Core Residency Questionnaire

  • For undergraduate and graduate students requesting reclassfication through high school graduation or establihing domicile requirements.

Fee Waiver

  • The Office of Admissions supports a Fee Waiver program for qualifying freshman applicants only. This waiver covers the cost of an application to UTA. 

Undergraduate International Transfer Notification Form 

  • This is for undergraduate international students who are currently in status and hold a valid I-20. You must still request an official at your current/college/university to release you from SEVIS upon completion of your current classes prior to beginning your enrollment at UTA.