Skip to content

Transferring Credit

DCCCD Degree Plans

These guides can serve as an outline for students who will be completing an Associate of Arts or an Associate of Science degree at Dallas County Community Colleges. These plans list the DCCCD course names, descriptions, and coursework numbers required for the AA or AS degrees at Dallas County Community Colleges and how these courses transfer to UT Arlington.

Please remember these guides are meant to serve only as an outline. Students who intend to transfer to UT Arlington should speak with a UT Arlington advisor in the academic department to help guide their course selection at Dallas County Community Colleges. UT Arlington does not require students to complete an AA or AS degree in order to transfer.

For more information about degree plans, see Degree Program Requirements in the Undergraduate Catalog. If you have questions about any of the courses listed in the degree plans, contact the Office of Admissions.

Degree plans are updated and posted every September. All degree plans are in Adobe's Portable Document Format (PDF).