Skip to content. Skip to main navigation.

Financial Budgeting

The Financial Budgeting Resources below provide the tools, training, and scheduling needed to plan, implement, and maintain operating budgets and financial plans that support the mission and goals of The University of Texas at Arlington and of the UT System and to prepare legislative appropriation requests. The Resources below also meet compliance requirements and provide useful information to the University's department/cost center managers.

Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Budget Process

Budget Process

Budget Process Calendar 

Budget Resources

Transfer Worksheet

Fringe Benefit Rates

Business Affairs Training


Board of Regent's Budget Rules and Procedures

UT Share Budget Information

Revenue Accounts Roll Up

Expense Accounts Roll Up to A Account Level

Budget Exception Errors and Possible Solutions