Konica Minolta – Managed Print Services
The University of Texas at Arlington has selected Konica Minolta as its preferred supplier for copiers and managed print services effective April 2013. Konica Minolta services UT Institutions as the preferred supplier under The University of Texas System Supply Chain Alliance Contract #UTSSCA3812.
- The contract covers Multifunctional Devices (MFDs) - desktop units and printers.
- The contract provides for fixed discounts from list price. These fixed discounts are applicable to both leased and purchased equipment. Under the lease option, for 36, 48 or 60 months, the cost will include a monthly lease price and a cost-per-copy print charge. Each print charge (cost per copy), will pay for the cost of all consumables, maintenance, and service for the equipment.
- Departments can consolidate all of their units for billing purposes and receive one monthly invoice for equipment leases and one monthly invoice for copy charges.
How to Order
- Contact Carrie Bryson, the University’s dedicated representative for product pricing and information, or to have a complete managed print service analysis performed on your current fleet of prints, scanners, fax machines and copiers. Email Carrie at email@example.com, or call her - (214) 683-5845.
- To formalize the lease, Konica Minolta will provide the requisitioning department the “Equipment Schedule to Master Premier Lease for The University of Texas System” and “Standard CPC Maintenance Contract for The University of Texas System – Institutional Participant”, both of which will be submitted to the Office of Procurement for signature.
- After execution, the two (2) aforementioned documents will be returned to the department for direct submission to the University’s current sales representative – see above.
- Upon placement, acceptance of the equipment, and receipt of invoice, the department will initiate payment for the lease and maintenance contract by following the How to Pay Your Invoice guidelines.
How to Pay Your Invoice
- A department initiates payment by creating a Non-Purchase Order Voucher.
- Include a copy of the signed documents referenced in HOW TO ORDER #2 along with the invoice as support for the first payment.
- For subsequent payments, the voucher ID of the initial payment must be referenced in the 'Comments' of the non-purchase order voucher.
- Additional Information for non-purchase order voucher entry:
- Konica Minolta's Vendor ID #0000025380
- Lease payments – Account Code 64040
- Maintenance/Clicks – Account Code 63810
For questions about this contract or procedure, contact your dedicated Procurement Specialist.