Express Shipping Service
The University's preferred on-line shipping service with multiple carriers is eShipGlobal. Using eShipGlobal as your source for all shipments, domestic and international, will ensure receiving the best discounted pricing available from FedEx, UPS, Lone Star Overnight, and DHL (international only), and 100% HUB credit. From eShipGlobal's site, the user can choose the preferred carrier and service, print airbills and return labels from their computer and track packages in transit. Payments will be made utilizing the university ProCard.
Information on the eShipGlobal shipping processes may be viewed at eShipGlobal Overview.
Konica Minolta Managed Print Services
The University of Texas at Arlington has selected Konica Minolta as its preferred supplier for copiers and managed print services effective April 2013. Konica Minolta services UT Institutions as the preferred supplier under The University of Texas System Supply Chain Alliance Contract #UTSSCA3812.
- The contract covers Multifunctional Devices (MFDs) - desktop units and printers.
- The contract provides for fixed discounts from list price. These fixed discounts are applicable to both leased and purchased equipment. Under the lease option, for 36, 48 or 60 months, the cost will include a monthly lease price and a cost-per-copy print charge. Each print charge (cost per copy), will pay for the cost of all consumables, maintenance, and service for the equipment.
- Departments can consolidate all of their units for billing purposes and receive one monthly invoice for equipment leases and one monthly invoice for copy charges.
How to Order
- Contact Justin Stringer, the University’s dedicated representative for product pricing and information, or to have a complete managed print service analysis performed on your current fleet of prints, scanners, fax machines and copiers. Email Justin at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call him - (817) 770-8093.
- To formalize the lease, Konica Minolta will provide the requisitioning department the “Equipment Schedule to Master Premier Lease for The University of Texas System” and “Standard CPC Maintenance Contract for The University of Texas System – Institutional Participant”, both of which will be submitted to the Office of Procurement for signature.
- After execution, the two (2) aforementioned documents will be returned to the department for direct submission to the University’s current sales representative – see above.
- Upon placement, acceptance of the equipment, and receipt of invoice, the department will initiate payment for the lease and maintenance contract by following the How to Pay Your Invoice guidelines.
How to Pay Your Invoice
- A department initiates payment by creating a *DEFINE VP2 document.
- Include a copy of the signed documents referenced in HOW TO ORDER #2 along with the invoice as support for the first payment.
- For subsequent payments, the VP2 document ID of the initial payment must be referenced in the notes section of the VP2.
- Additional Information for VP entry:
- Konica Minolta's EID – 2XTSTG5 Mail Code: 039
- Lease payments – Object Code 1833
- Maintenance/Clicks – Object Code 1475
For questions about this contract or procedure, contact your dedicated Procurement Specialist.
Today's Business Solutions
Effective October 1, 2013, UT Arlington’s exclusive office supply provider is Today’s Business Solutions (TBS), an OfficeMax partner and certified HUB vendor. All UT Arlington departments can order supplies for desktop delivery directly from TBS website at www.tbstx.com/uta.html. Please complete the ‘Username or Password Request’ under QUICK LINKS in order to receive University pricing.
UT Arlington will participate in a contract with TBS through the UT System Supply Chain Alliance (“Alliance”). This new agreement will provide UT Arlington with significant savings on all office supplies with remarkable savings on copy paper and toner cartridges. TBS and the Alliance have been able to negotiate “Big Deal” pricing directly with Hewlett Packard on OEM toner cartridges.
TBS has a wide variety of office products and services available to meet the administrative needs of your department.
On the TBS website, please see the ‘FAQ Brochure’, which contains information on how to set up your account, order a paper catalog and browse the online catalog without setting up an account.
If your department has an immediate/emergency need for an office supply that cannot wait for the normal delivery schedule, or if an employee is in travel status and needs an item quickly, then please print the University’s Retail Card and present at a local OfficeMax store. Using this card will ensure you are receiving our discounted pricing on core list items at all local and national OfficeMax retails stores.
1303 North Collins, Ste. 501
North Arlington, TX 76011
Phone: (817) 860-7052
Hours: M-F: 8-9, Sat: 9-7, Sun: 11-6
Cooper Street Plaza
4619 South Cooper
South Arlington, TX 76017
Phone: (817) 472-5194
Hours: M-F: 8-9, Sat: 9-7, Sun: 11-6