CAPPA is home to two undergraduate degree programs, seven graduate programs, and four certificate programs.
The University of Texas at Arlington has students that come from every state and more than 100 countries, which CAPPA helps to contribute to. We have students from California to New York and abroad from as far as India and Iran.
50% of students enrolled in CAPPA are female.
CAPPA has 10 student organizations for students to participate in
- American Institute of Architecture Students (AIAS)
- American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA)
- CTEDD Student Council (CSC)
- International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
- US Green Building Council Students (UGBCS)
- Student Planning Association (SPA)
- Woman’s Transportation Seminar –UTA Student Chapter (WTS)
- Pi Alpha Alpha (PIAA)
- PhD Consortium
- Tau Sigma Delta –Nu Alpha Chapter (TSC)
CAPPA is located in the heart of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The Metroplex is the 4th largest metro area in the nation with more than 200 thriving communities, offering a dynamic urban laboratory for our students to study and work in.
CAPPA is home to some of the only accredited degree programs of its kind in the DFW Metroplex
- NAAB accredited Bachelors of Science in Architecture and Master of Architecture programs
- PAB accredited Master of City & Regional Planning program
- LAAB accredited Master of Landscape Architecture program
#16 CAPPA School of Architecture in the country for greatest number of undergraduate and graduate students hired by most firms by Design Intelligence, 2018
#12 CAPPA Landscape Architecture schools in the country for greatest number of graduate students hired by most firms by Design Intelligence, 2018
Top 38% "Best Public Affairs programs" in U.S. News & World Report's in 2018
Best MPA for Careers in Urban Management by onlinemasters.com, 2018
#23 Online Program (among accredited schools) by onlinemasters.com, 2018
#9 Most Affordable MPA (among accredited schools) by onlineu.org 2018