Handshake- Post Jobs
Do you have jobs and internships that you would like to make available to UT Arlington students/alumni? If so, post them for free in our online job database, Handshake. Handshake is replaced our HIREAMAVERICK CSO system and will offer your team many great new features including:
- Managing all your campuses with Handshake at no cost.
- A mobile experience - update your job postings, view applicants, and more all while on the go using Handshake's responsive design.
Handshake is a fast and powerful recruitment tool where employers can post open full- and part-time positions and internships, to identify qualified candidates and manage on campus recruitment activities.
If you already have an account in Handshake, log in using your email and Handshake password.
If you don’t have a login yet, simply follow these steps:
- Visit uta.joinhandshake.com and click on “Sign up for an Account”.
- On the Please select the type of account you would like to create page, click on “Employer”.
- Proceed to fill out your information and make sure you select University of Texas at Arlington.
For help getting started, visit Handshake’s Help Center Site for information, which includes 2 minute training videos.