HIREAMAV - Post Jobs
HIREAMAV powered by Handshake
Do you have jobs and internships that you would like to make available to UT Arlington students/alumni? If so, post them in our NEW online job database, HIREAMAV powered by Handshake (NO fee). HIREAMAV powered by Handshake is replacing our current HIREAMAVERICK CSO system and will offer your team many great new features including:
- Managing all your campuses with Handshake at no cost.
- A mobile experience - update your job postings, view applicants, and more all while on the go using Handshake's responsive design.
Handshake is a fast and powerful recruitment tool where employers can post open full- and part-time positions and internships, to identify qualified candidates and manage on campus recruitment activities.
If you already have an account in Handshake, log in using your email and Handshake password.
If you don’t have a login yet, simply follow these steps:
- Visit https://uta.joinhandshake.com and click on “Sign up for an Account”.
- On the Please select the type of account you would like to create page, click on “Employer”.
- Proceed to fill out your information and make sure you select University of Texas at Arlington.
For help getting started, visit Handshake’s Help Center Site for information, which includes 2 minute training videos.
UT ARLINGTON FALL 2017 JOB FAIRS
**College of Engineering Job Fair – Tues., Sept, 26th. All Majors Job Fair – Wed., Sept. 27th. Two separate registrations. Please note the Career Development Center and College of Engineering are offering a $75 discount off each registration to employers that attend both the Engineering Job Fair and All Majors Job Fair.**