Off-Campus Employer Work-Study
What is Off Campus Work-Study?
Work-Study is a form of financial aid that allows students to work part time to earn money during the course of the school year. These jobs can be on or off campus. Off campus jobs are primarily based within schools, non-profits, and some for profit businesses. With a Work-Study contract, employers are reimbursed between 50-100% of their student worker’s wages earned by the University of Texas at Arlington. To learn more about the policies and procedures about this program, please see our Employer Policy and Procedures Manual and our Employer FAQs. If you have questions, concerns, or want to learn more about this program, please contact the JLD and Work-Study Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (817)-272-2932.
Benefits for Employers:
- Reimbursed for student worker’s wages earned;
- Dedicated, hardworking student employees;
- Helping students gain work experience.
Benefits for Students:
- Have flexible work hours;
- Get valuable, real world job experience;
- Gain professional contacts;
- Try a potential career path;
- Fulfill your Work-Study award.
Employer Work-Study Documents
Policy Manual and FAQs