On-Campus Interview No Show Policy
On-Campus Interviews - Late/Cancellation/No Show Policy
Failing to appear for an interview, without previously cancelling, will be deemed a “no-show”. “No-Shows” reflect badly, not only on you, but on the university as well. We want to ensure our employer partners have a positive experience while on the UTA campus. When a student cancels an on-campus interview in an untimely manner, or fails to show up entirely, this damages our relationship with employers. Damaged relationships can lead to a loss of resources and access to future opportunities for UTA students/alumni.
The Lockheed Martin Career Development Center requires that all students/alumni that participate in an On-Campus Interview must cancel their interview by 9:00 am the day prior to their interview. If the student/alum does not cancel their interview by 9:00 am the day prior to their interview by one of the below options, this is considered “late-cancellation” and the no-show policy will be implemented.
How to Cancel an On-Campus Interview:
Students/alumni must cancel their interview no later than 9:00 am the day before their scheduled interview date.
- Option 1: Call us at 817-272-2932, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you need to cancel your on-campus interview.
- Option 2: Cancel online through Handshake:
- Login to your HIREAMAV powered by Handshake
- Select Jobs from the top menu, then Applications.
- Locate your pending interview.
- Click on the interview title, and on the next page, click Leave Slot.
Note: You will only be able to cancel online before 11:59 pm through the stated Sign-up End Date noted under Timeline on the interview page. The Sign-up End Date varies by employer and schedule – typically, 2-4 days before the interview date -- so please pay close attention! If you do not see the option to leave your timeslot, then you've missed the online cancellation deadline and you must contact The Lockheed Martin Career Development Center directly at 817-272-2932, or email@example.com.
- Interview Day Emergencies: In the event of a sudden illness, or personal emergency on the interview day, students are expected to contact The Lockheed Martin Career Development Center at 817-272-2932 or firstname.lastname@example.org soon as possible.
No Show Policy:
If you “no-show” for an interview:
- Your HIREAMAV powered by Handshake account will be inactivated.
- To re-activate your account, you must meet with one of our Assistant Directors to discuss the repercussions of missing the interview. You must contact The Lockheed Martin Career Development Center at 817-272-2932, or schedule an “On-Campus Interview No Show” appointment.