UTA students/alumni who have an upcoming phone or virtual interview may complete this request form to use one of the interview rooms in the UTA Lockheed Martin Career Development Center (University Center, Suite 180S). Reservations will only be approved when a space is available for the date requested. If your request is approved, a staff member will be in contact with you to confirm your reservation.
• Requests must be made a minimum of 2 business days prior to the interview.
• Interviews must be conducted within the hours of 8:30 am and end by 4:45 pm Central Standard Time, Monday-Friday. Your interview must conclude by 5:00 pm.
• Requests for an interview room are based on a first-come first-served basis. Employer requests will be given first priority.
• You MUST receive a confirmation from the LM Career Development Center. The room is NOT reserved until you receive a confirmation.
• Interview rooms are for the intended purpose only.