The Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies (ELPS) offers one undergraduate and three graduate programs.
- Ph.D. in ELPS
- BA-PhD track in ELPS, with Higher Education Emphasis (will start Fall 2018)
- Master's in ELPS
- Superintendent and Principal Certificate programs
- Undergraduate Leadership Minor and Leadership Certificate programs
Program Coordinator contact information:
- Dr. Barbara Tobolowsky (firstname.lastname@example.org) for Ph.D. programs
- Dr. Maria Trache (email@example.com) for Master’s programs (Higher education emphasis and Principal Certification emphasis)
- Dr. Diane Patrick (firstname.lastname@example.org) for Superintendent Certification
- Loretta Pequeno-Griffin (email@example.com) for undergraduate Leadership Minor/Certificate
- COEd Complaint Procedure
- Dissertation Committee Form
- Elective Approval Form
- Recommendation Form
- Grievance Forms
Criminal History Acknowledgement:
As required by Texas HB1508, applicants need to be aware of the following.
- In order to receive a teacher certification in Texas, you must pass a criminal history background check.
- If you have been convicted of an offense that is considered not appropriate for an educator, you could be ineligible to earn this certification from the state of Texas.
- You have a right to request a preliminary criminal history evaluation letter from the Texas Education Agency prior to admission into this program. The Texas Education Agency currently charges a $50 fee for this criminal history evaluation.
For more information on Preliminary Criminal History Evaluation: