Nurse Practitioners Job Fair 2018
The College of Nursing and Health Innovation is hosting a job fair for Nurse Practitioners. If you are nearing the completion of your program, or if you are already a Nurse Practitioner looking for a new position, come to our NP Job Fair and meet potential employers.
DATE AND TIME: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
UTA STUDENT PARKING: As long as you have a current UTA parking permit, you may park as normal in student parking lots. You do not need to make special parking arrangements.
- Visitors without a current UTA parking permit must register their vehicle to park on campus.
- Click or tap here to register your vehicle.
- Failure to carefully follow parking directions will result in a parking violation citation! If you have any comments or concerns, please contact the UTA Parking Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-272-3907.
Visitor parking has been prepared for you in the College Park Garages, located at 500 S. Center Street, Arlington, TX, 76019. Please enter the Garages on the Center St. Side.
Please Note: You may not park in any space that is marked as Lofts parking, service vehicle parking, blocked by cones, or an ADA space without the proper permit. You may park in any space marked Faculty/Staff/Student parking or Vandergrift/Event Parking. This permit is valid only for the date and times of your event noted below. If you have any comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com or (817) 272 – 3907 (Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm). Fill out the form at the link to register your vehicle for parking for the event. ***ANY VEHICLE WITHOUT A VALID PARKING PERMIT MAY RECEIVE A CITATION.***
Tips For Job Seekers
- Treat the Fair as a Professional Interview. From the moment you walk into the room until the moment you leave, you will be making impressions on the potential employers at the Fair. UTA's Career Development Center has great tips and guidelines for conducting yourself during a professional interview.
- Business dress is expected for attendees of the Fair. If you do not have business attire, please make your best effort.
- Be prepared to fill out applications (bring a pen!) and to conduct on-the-spot mini-interviews.
- Don't forget to bring copies of your résumé.