Video Overview and Smart Hospital Tours
Tours of the Smart Hospital facility are available by appointment only. Since our students’ simulation learning needs are the first to be considered, tours can be accommodated only as time permits.
Individual Tours: There are no individual tours provided by Smart Hospital facility. However, some Campus Tours conducted by the Dan Dipert University Welcome Center include a stop at the Smart Hospital. Additional opportunities to tour the Smart Hospital include Parent & Family Weekends and certain Maverick Experience events.
Group Tours: Please contact University Recruitment Group Visit Coordinator, Rachel Jenkins (email@example.com), to schedule your group tours. Seats are limited to 20 visitors (excluding chaperones) at a session. Group tours are limited to high school age and above with an educational focus on health care or science. These tours are not suitable for anyone below high school age due to the sensitive nature of materials presented.
Healthcare Simulation Professional(s)/Institution: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your tour request.
The Virtual Tour
You can take a virtual tour of the Smart Hospital using the virtual tour links below.
- Adult Medical-Surgical Unit - http://bokuto.uta.edu/con/amsu/amsu.html
- Computer Lab - http://bokuto.uta.edu/con/clab/clab.html
- Control Room - http://bokuto.uta.edu/con/croom/croom.html
- Debriefing Room - http://bokuto.uta.edu/con/droom/droom.html
- Emergency Services - http://bokuto.uta.edu/con/es/es.html
- Intensive Care Unit - http://bokuto.uta.edu/con/icu/icu.html
- Labor and Delivery Suites - http://bokuto.uta.edu/con/lds/lds.html
- Pediatrics and Neonatal ICU - http://bokuto.uta.edu/con/nicu/nicu.html
- Team Training - http://bokuto.uta.edu/con/tt/tt.html