Video Overview and Smart Hospital™ Tours
Public Facility Tours
In person tours of our facility are available by appointment only. The educational mission of the Smart Hospital™ and service to our students is our priority. Tours can be accommodated only as time permits.
Public Facility Tours of the Smart Hospital™ are intended for those with a professional or educational interest in our facilities. The Smart Hospital™ is included on the UTA Campus Tour for those visitors to campus who may have a casual interest in our facility.
If you are interested in a tour, contact us at SmartHospital@uta.edu.
With your tour request, please provide the following information:
- The name of the tour coordinator and name of the organization, if applicable
- The number of participants
- Contact information including phone number and e-mail address
You will be contacted with dates and times that are available to accommodate your group, if times are available. Each tour will be different as we are a functioning nursing simulation education center and our schedule varies each day.
School/educational tours are limited to students of high school age and above with an educational focus on health care or science. Tours are not suitable for students below high school age due to sensitive nature of materials presented.
The Virtual Tour
You can take a virtual tour of the Smart Hospital™ using the virtual tour links below.
- Adult Medical-Surgical Unit - http://bokuto.uta.edu/con/amsu/amsu.html
- Computer Lab - http://bokuto.uta.edu/con/clab/clab.html
- Control Room - http://bokuto.uta.edu/con/croom/croom.html
- Debriefing Room - http://bokuto.uta.edu/con/droom/droom.html
- Emergency Services - http://bokuto.uta.edu/con/es/es.html
- Intensive Care Unit - http://bokuto.uta.edu/con/icu/icu.html
- Labor and Delivery Suites - http://bokuto.uta.edu/con/lds/lds.html
- Pediatrics and Neonatal ICU - http://bokuto.uta.edu/con/nicu/nicu.html
- Team Training - http://bokuto.uta.edu/con/tt/tt.html