Skip to content. Skip to main navigation.

Veteran Students with Disabilities

Welcome Veterans and thank you for your service to our country. The Office for Students with Disabilities (OSD) would like to make your transition or return to UT Arlington as smooth as possible. This Veteran Student's Resources Page is designed to provide access to veteran student information and resources available in the UT Arlington community and beyond.

How to Receive Disability Services at UT Arlington

The Office for Students with Disabilities provides individualized accommodations and support services for veteran students with disabilities. Students can talk with OSD staff to discuss referral options for a student that may need accommodations. In order to receive accommodations from OSD, you must provide documentation of your disability from an appropriate professional. See documentation requirements for more information.

Here at OSD, we understand the difficulties in getting paperwork from the Veterans Administration. If you have trouble obtaining any documentation, please contact us so that we may assist you in the process.

Services for Veterans at UT Arlington

GI Bill or Hazelwood

The UT Arlington Veterans Affairs Office provides a one stop center for virtually all phases of your Veterans Educational Benefits.

Veterans Affairs Office