Contacts and Maps
Thank you for your interest in the College of Engineering at UT Arlington. Did you find the information you were seeking? Would you like more information about the College or one of its departments? Please let us know how we can assist you.
Dean Khosrow Behbehani
UT Arlington College of Engineering
Arlington, TX 76019-0019
Maps and Directions
Departmental offices are in the following buildings:
- Dean of Engineering, 634 Nedderman Hall (NH)
- Bioengineering Department, 226 Engineering Research Building (ERB)
- Civil Engineering Department, 425 Nedderman Hall (NH)
- Computer Science & Engineering, 640 Engineering Research Building (ERB)
- Electrical Engineering, 517 Nedderman Hall (NH)
- Industrial & Manufacturing Systems Engineering, 420 Woolf Hall (WH)
- Materials Science & Engineering, 231 Engineering Lab Building (ELB)
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, 211 Woolf Hall, (WH)
Visitors need a temporary tag to park on campus, and must only park in the Student lots. Temporary tags may be obtained at the Parking Office at 1225 W. Mitchell St. (J.D. Wetsel Building), Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. There is also LIMITED metered parking on College Street and First Street for visitors.