Mission, Vision, Goals
Serve industry, government and academia through leadership in education, innovation and entrepreneurship to improve quality of life in Texas and beyond.
Be a global leader for transformative research and education.
- Build an effective alumni organization
- Grow enrollment to 10,000 by 2020
- Increase external research expenditures in line with benchmark institutions
- Significantly enhance the College's philanthropic fundraising functions
- Improve the student experience, especially for undergraduate students in good standing
- Build College institutional relationships with community stakeholders
- Develop distinctive educational programs, especially for undergraduate students