Abstract (paper is not required.)
Abstracts should be submitted in the following format:
- The abstract should not be more than 500 words.
- Please type all text in 12 point Times New Roman.
- Name of the Author/s should be included, with the presenting author's name underlined.
- Please include the full contact details of the presenting and corresponding author(s) (Address, Phone, Fax, and Email).
Abstracts should be submitted by email, as an attached document, in MS Word format (.doc or .docx) to CUIRE at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstract should be submitted by May 1, 2017.
Final presentation should be submitted in the following format:
- The time of presentation is 20 minutes. So, please prepare your PowerPoint presentation to complete it in 20 minutes.
- The presentation guidelines and template will be sent to you after your abstract is approved.
Final presentation should be submitted by email, as an attached document, in PowerPoint format to CUIRE at email@example.com. If it is a
large file a Dropbox link will be provided for you.
Final presentation should be submitted by May 31, 2017.