Information for Graduate Students
The Lockheed Martin Career Development Center in the University Center offers assistance to graduate students for internship positions and job search, resume and interviewing skills.
The Co-op/Internship office at 242 NH offers back-up assistance.
Additional methods for graduate students to investigate internship and part-time work experiences include.
- HIREAMAV: https://uta.joinhandshake.com/
- SNAPJOBS: On-campus positions are posted at https://www.myinterfase.com/utahr/student/
- Faculty: Some faculty members receive direct contact from companies about job openings.
- Professional Student Organizations: Some companies contact engineering student organizations when they are seeking specific student populations and interest areas.
- Engineering Career Fairs: A variety of companies attend spring and fall events to recruit for full time, coop and internship positions.
- Company Websites: Many companies list their internship opportunities only on their websites. After making a determination about specific companies that you wish to pursue, research and apply for their internship opportunities using their website.