Beginning of the Semester Steps
- How to Access Videos
- As an Online student, you will have access to your courses through Blackboard. To log into Blackboard, you will use your UTA ID and password. To view videos in Blackboard, click on the “ClassRev Recordings” link on the left-hand navigation box. At this time, you will be able to access your videos by the date of the recording. It may take a few hours after the end of the on-campus class to process and upload the video to Blackboard.
- Please Note: Your Blackboard course section number may be different then the section number registered for in your MyMav account. Course sections may be merged together on Blackboard for ease of maintenance for the professor and staff.
- Email Instructor to Introduce Yourself
- Choose a Testing Option
- Be sure your computer web browser is up-to-date
- Access to a Printer & Scanner