Electrical Engineering, M.S.
The course offerings provide the student with an opportunity to broaden as well as to intensify his or her knowledge in a number of areas of electrical engineering. The student, with the aid of a faculty adviser, may plan a program in any one of a number of fields of specialization within electrical engineering or from the offerings of related departments in science and engineering.
Graduate study and research are offered in the areas of:
- Digital and Microprocessor/Controller Systems
- Solid-State Devices, Circuits and Systems
- Systems and Controls
- Electromagnetic Fields and Applications
- Digital Signal and Image Processing
- Telecommunications and Information Systems
- Power Systems
- Optical Devices and Systems
- Nanotechnology and MEMS - Materials and Devices
- Renewable Energy Systems and Vehicular Technology
The program is designed to satisfy the needs of students pursuing a master's degree and to provide for the student seeking to increase knowledge in areas of electrical engineering related to engineering practice. The courses offered will provide practicing engineers with advanced, up-to-date education in electrical engineering.