Scholarships for Current Undergraduates
College of Engineering Scholarships
Your opportunities for scholarship funding don't end once you get here. The College offers several scholarships to returning undergraduate students, including:
- Van Siclen-Davis Family Endowed Scholarship
- Emma Frances (Raley) Argento Engineering Scholarship Endowment
- Emma and Dr. Vittorio "Vic" Argento Endowed Scholarship
- Huitt-Zollars Endowed Scholarshop
- Chance Vought Engineering and Science Endowment
- Glenn Carter Endowed Engineering Scholarship
- Janet and Mike Greene Endowed Scholarship
- Dorothy J. and A.J. Cross Engineering Endowed Book Scholarship
- Charlie and Mollie Daniels Family Scholarship
- Fort Worth SAME Engineering, Architecture and Science Scholarship Endowment
- Patricia and Charles Jenkins Scholarship
- Hardik Shah Endowed Scholarship
- Clarke Benham Scholarship
Scholarships that accept direct general applications require you to complete the general application within Mav ScholarShop. Others, such as those awarded by departments within the College of Engineering or other organizations on campus, are selected through different processes.
Departments within the College award dozens of scholarships each year. Please contact the awarding department for more information on these and other awards. Some awards are awarded through Mav ScholarShop, while others are selected through different processes and may require additional applications and other criteria. Not all sources of funding are listed here.
Learn more about scholarships and funding from the Department of Civil Engineering.
Learn more about scholarships and funding from the Department of Electrical Engineering (list may include scholarships for graduate students).
Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering
Learn more about scholarships and funding from the Department of Industrial Engineering.
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Learn more about scholarships and funding from the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering.