Skip to content. Skip to main navigation.

Scholarships for New Transfers

UTA's Scholarship Office offers several general academic scholarships for new transfer students. Eligible undergraduate students must be admitted by the appropriate year's scholarship deadline to receive automatic consideration for general academic scholarships administered through the University.

The College of Engineering and/or its departments also offers scholarships specifically for new transfer students, such as the Bill and Marsha Carroll Endowed Scholarship.

Scholarships that accept direct general applications require you to complete the general application within Mav ScholarShop. Others, such as those awarded by departments within the College of Engineering or other organizations on campus, are selected through different processes.