LSHP 4313 - Senior Executive Leadership
Course consists of a series of lectures by executives who provide insight into their own unique leadership skills and development.
Prerequisite: Admission to the Goolsby Leadership Academy.
Student Learning Outcomes
- An understanding of basic leadership concepts and challenges.
- The ability to identify leadership strengths, skills, traits, development processes, and challenges in others.
- The ability to identify leadership strengths, skills, traits, development processes, and challenges in themselves.
- The ability to clearly, effectively, and accurately articulate ideas, in both written and oral formats.
- The capability to do basic research and use this research to enhance their interactions with others and extend the depth of their understanding of course topics.
- An understanding of creative thinking as it relates to leadership development and communication.
- The students will identify the resources needed to complete a project, including stakeholders, and planning tools as a leader or team member.
- The students will participate in community engagement and service learning as a project team member focused on meeting the needs or goals of a community partner or campus organization through reflection and project development.