LSHP 4314 - Global Market Place (Study Abroad)
Designed to assist Goolsby Fellows to be competent in an intercultural world. The heart of the course is aimed at appreciating human diversity and variance.
Prerequisite: Admission to the Goolsby Leadership Academy or permission of the Goolsby Leadership Academy Director.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will observe different organizational and leadership styles, and report on how they can be applied.
- Students will visit several businesses and learn how businesses operate, and compare to similar organizations in the US.
- Students will visit several important historical sites, and demonstrate understanding of potential impacts through written and oral presentation.
- Students will be exposed to/observe the culture to apply their knowledge of intercultural communication to adapt and interact effectively with those from different cultures.
- Students will acquire knowledge about history, and reflect on the significance to current events.