Internal Funding Opportunities
Many graduate students at UT Arlington are eligible for funding through existing internal programs. Funding for graduate education at UTA comes in many forms, from one-time travel grants to teaching opportunities to recurring funds. Explore the pages below to learn more about internal funding opportunities at UT Arlington.
*Please note, this is a list of funding resources hosted through UT Arlington that may be of interest to master's and doctoral students in any discipline. Check with your department to learn more about funding sources available specifically to students in your program.
- UTA Graduate Studies Dissertation Fellowships - Departments may nominate eligible doctoral students for funding to support dissertation work.
- Dissertation Research Enhancement Grant - Provides funding to support dissertation research of the highest quality.
- Office of Graduate Studies Travel Grant - intended to support presentations at academic conferences requiring travel.
- Doctoral Dissertation Research Fellowship - sponsored by the Center for Transportation Equity, Decisions, and Dollars (CTEDD)
- I Engage Mentoring Program - Provides funding for doctoral and doctoral-bound students to gain experience by serving as a research mentor to a UTA undergraduate.
- Mav ScholarShop - Database of UTA campus-wide opportunities (includes undergraduate and graduate opportunities).
- Grant and Contract Services - UTA office that provides support and partnership for sponsored projects.