Honors College Council Officer Candidates
Candidates for the Office of President
• Provide vision for organization and direction for the semester/year events.
• Attends all HCC events and meetings.
• Chairs all HCC Meetings and provisional ad hoc committees.
• Coordinates all HCC events and programs.
• Responsible for setting the agenda for all HCC Executive Board and General Body meetings.
• Must represent the Honors College at events as requested by the Honors College.
• Will perform other duties as defined in the HCC constitution and as necessary.
Being an Advocate and a Recruitment Assistant for the Honors College, I’ve had the opportunity to know the ins and outs of the institution. As the President, I plan on using this knowledge to help the HCC grow at pace along with the engagement growth we have seen within the College over the past year. My main agenda would be to make the meetings a fun avenue for collaboration and not merely a reward point.
If you choose me to serve you as the President, I would work hard to help Honors students and the HCC get back to their feet after an unprecedented semester. I literally work, play and sleep in the CAB and I can’t wait to see all of you again. Stay safe and make sure you vote!